Tuesday, April 23, 2013

One more try............

                                Coming in for another landing....

Wow, I have to do better with this blog thing....I just can't seem to get it together. It's not that nothing is happening but I just don't seem to set down & write it. Maybe Facebook has taken over too much. I am not even sure that my blog goes out to anyone...no one ever makes a comment. But, didn't start it for that reason - just a place to ramble...I seem to be able to do that well. 

We are getting ready to head out for 12 days to AL for 4 days camping at Oak Mountain State Park then on to Talladega for the NASCAR race the first weekend in May. We rent a space at the Champions Corner campground the week of the races. 

I seem to be hot n cold with blogging...maybe the trip to AL will help - I will try & post something every few days & get back into it. I was at one time then my world seemed to fall apart & I couldn't get back into it. If I don't get it this time I will just bow out. 

Be back in a few days......
                 This was Talladega two years ago...start/finish line......
          And, LSU football is coming up...so, there's that to write about.........

No comments:

Post a Comment